Thursday 14 June 2012

Todays the day

After thinking about this for sometime, today is the day to begin blogging about my journey to get strong.

strength/streNG(k)TH/

Noun:
The quality or state of being strong, in particular. 



    


I have done some form of exercise over the years and until recently had been sidelined with a shoulder injury. I have wanted for some time to see the evidence of my hard work and I thought a good way to keep me on track and accountable was to blog about it.
What things am I looking for that are going to show me that I have got stronger? I want to be able to see some muscle definition, for example when I flex my bicep I would like to see less wobble and more muscle. I would like to be able to do a pull up and ultimately be able to do the RKC (more on that later)
I am a 47 year old female, is any of this possible, guess there is only one way to find out....











































No comments:

Post a Comment