Tuesday 17 December 2013

Resurrection

Its been a long time since I posted in this blog so its time to resurrect it. 

I am still plodding along with the exercise thing but its not been consistent enough for my liking, too many things going on that I have let get in the way. My aim is to make exercise or activity some part of my everyday life - a priority for want of a better word. This started today with a 25 minute bike ride. 

The last time I rode a bike was a couple of months ago when some members of my immediate and extended family rode part of the Hauraki Rail Trail to celebrate my mums 70th

Rail trail


Rail Trail



Before that it was a bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco in April 2013
Golden Gate Bridge
I do own a road bike, but due to a shoulder injury I sustained a couple of years ago I haven't done much cycling however that is going to change as hubby and I might be doing a rail trail in the South Island next year, so someone i.e me needs to be able to ride a little further than around the block.

Speaking of San Francisco while there I met Amber from Go Kaleo more about her and eating another day.

If you actually read my blog I appreciate it. It would be nice if you left a comment too.
Have a great day
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment